Choosing your Quinceanera theme should be the first step when planning your Quince or Sweet 15 party. Quinceanera themes are very important because it decides the location, the quinceanera dress, the decorations, the cake, and even the food for your party. For example: If you were having an “Under the Sea” Quinceanera theme, the beach along with seafood menu items would be a great idea. We love how many quinceanera dresses incorporate the Quinceanera themes in their designs and are decorated with stars, butterflies, etc. accents. With so many themes out there, we wanted to list the Top 5 Quinceanera Themes at our store and match it with a beautiful gown.
Top 5 Quinceanera Themes:
- Masquerade Quinceanera Theme: Masquerade is the most popular theme because it creates a very sophisticated and timeless ambiance to the party. The Court usually wears decorative masks for this theme and looks great when doing the traditional dance. The dress for this theme is heavily decorated with beads and the skirt is grand. Our Masquerade Centerpiece is decorated with mask accents (even the doll wears a mask), and the centerpiece itself lights up. For more information about the Mask Centerpiece, please go here: www.abcfashion.net/quinceanera-centerpieces-mask.html
- Star Quinceanera Theme: Girls love the Star theme because it allows them to shine brightly at their party. The Quince girl usually wears a star-shaped quinceanceanera tiara and carries a star bouquet. The dress for this theme is fun and is decorated with beaded star accents. Our Star Centerpiece is decorated with star accents (even the doll wears a star dress), and the centerpiece itself lights up. Just the Star or Heart in Star can be decorated. For more information about the Star Centerpiece, please go here: www.abcfashion.net/quinceanera-centerpieces-star.html
- Butterfly Quinceanera Theme: Butterfly theme symbolizes the girl’s transition to womanhood and is also popular. The Quince girl usually wears a butterfly-shaped quinceanceanera tiara and carries a butterfly scepter. The dress for this theme is lovely and is decorated with beaded butterfly accents. Our Butterfly Centerpiece is decorated with butterfly accents (even the doll wears a butterfly dress), and the centerpiece itself lights up. For more information about the Butterfly Centerpiece, please go here: www.abcfashion.net/quinceanera-centerpieces-butterfly.html
- Fan Quinceanera Theme: Sassy and flirty girls love the fan theme because it has a Spanish flare. We custom-make the fan fan so she can proudly wave it around during the party. Dresses for this theme tend to be bold and bright with lace and beaded accents. Our Fan Centerpiece is decorated with fan accents (even the doll carries a mini fan), and the centerpiece itself lights up. For more information about the Fan Centerpiece, please go here: www.abcfashion.net/quinceanera-centerpieces-fan.html
- Zebra Print Quinceanera Theme: Zebra print quinceanera dresses and decorations are very popular because it shows off the girl’s unique style. We can custom-make the centerpiece, decorations, and accessories to match your zebra print dress. Zebra print quinceanera dresses look beautiful without looking tacky.
Which Quinceanera theme is your favorite? Do you know of any other themes? Although balancing modern Quinceanera themes with traditional Quinceanera customs can be challenging, have fun with it and integrate both aspects together because it’s your party. Next week, I’ll be blogging about how to choose the right Quinceanera theme. Visit us: http://www.abcfashion.net for more information about our store and items. As always, good luck planning your party!